- Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact Us:
Ms. Li13917412877 Tel: 021-69790948 / 69790949 Fax: 021-69792046
National Free Hotline: 400-668-0948
Analyze the cause of the failure of the flexible chain conveyor gear
Flexible chain conveyor is a commonly used flexible conveyor accessory. It is mainly used in high-speed, heavy-duty, low-noise, large-center-distance working conditions. Its transmission performance is better than toothed belt transmission, gear transmission, and shuttlecock. Chain transmission, so the gear of the toothed chain of the flexible chain plate conveyor plays an important role, but if the gear of the toothed chain of the flexible chain plate conveyor fails, it will affect its task efficiency, so we first understand the flexible chain plate What are the types of faults on the toothed chain plate and sprocket of the conveyor?
1. Tooth surface wear of the flexible chain plate conveyor: Regarding open gear transmission or closed gear transmission containing unclean smooth oil, due to the relative sliding between the meshing tooth surfaces, some hard abrasive particles have entered the friction surface. As a result, the tooth profile is changed, and the backlash is increased, so that excessive gear thinning causes tooth breaks. Under normal circumstances, only when the abrasive particles are mixed in the smooth oil, the wear of the tooth surface abrasive particles will be caused during operation.
2. Fatigue pitting of the flexible chain plate conveyor: When the teeth of the two meshing teeth are in contact, the contact force between the tooth surfaces and the reaction force cause contact stress on the two task surfaces. Because the positions of the meshing points are changed, and the gears do It is a periodic motion, so the contact stress changes in a pulsating cycle. Under the action of this alternating contact stress for a long time on the tooth surface, small cracks will appear at the cutting marks on the tooth surface. Over time, this crack gradually expands laterally in the surface layer. After the crack forms a ring, the wheel The surface of the teeth peeled off in a small area to form some fatigue shallow pits.
3. The tooth surface of the flexible chain plate conveyor is glued: In the gear transmission of high speed and heavy load, the friction between the tooth surfaces is large and the relative speed is large, which causes the temperature in the meshing zone to be excessively high. The oil film will disappear, causing the metal surfaces of the two teeth to directly contact each other, thereby causing mutual adhesion. When the two tooth surfaces continue to move relative to each other, the harder tooth surface tears out part of the material on the softer tooth surface in the sliding direction to form a groove.
4. Plastic deformation of the tooth surface of the flexible chain plate conveyor: Under impact load or heavy load, part of the tooth surface is prone to plastic deformation, thereby causing the curved surface of the involute tooth profile to deform.
5. Flexible chain plate conveyor gear break: Gears that receive loads during operation are like cantilever beams. When the periodic stress on the root of the gear exceeds the fatigue limit of the gear material, cracks will occur at the root and gradually expand. Broken teeth occur when the remainder cannot accept the transmission load. Gears can also cause broken teeth due to severe impacts, eccentric loads and uneven materials in the task.
Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. http://shxierui.com/
Copyright: Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Address: Room 549, Zone B, 5th Floor, No. 1288 Huateng Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai Phone: 021-669790948 13917412877 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuyin-expert in transportation equipment, quality person in domestic logistics transportation industry!