- Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact Us:
Miss Li 13917412877 Tel: 021-69790948 / 69790949 Fax: 021-69792046
National Free Hotline: 400-668-0948
Precautions for storage and storage of conveyor equipment
Published: 2014-9-4 10:45:09 Source: Conveyor http://shxierui.com Author: Hai Yu sound machine
Conveyor manufacturer Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. summarizes the details of the items requiring special attention regarding the storage and storage of conveyor equipment as follows:
(1) Support rollers and support rollers: In addition to storage and storage in accordance with relevant regulations, in principle, these goods are only unpacked before installation. If they are opened for any reason, they must be repacked and placed in the original box. Care must be taken during transportation to avoid damage due to falling. The roller bracket should be protected from bumps, paint drops, and deformation during the storage period. Paint should be repaired in time when it is found. If the storage period is long, random inspection should be carried out every three months, and problems should be dealt with in time. Apply the anti-rust grease to the processing surface of the two roller heads of the roller every six months.
(2) Roller : The lower surface of the roller should not be in direct contact with the floor of the transport vehicle during transportation. When the storage period is long, check once a month to see if the drum can rotate flexibly and whether the grease is dry and deteriorated. If problems are found, deal with them in time. Every six months, the exposed part of the processed surface of the roller shaft is coated with rust-proof grease and wrapped with greased paper and plastic cloth.
(3) Conveyor belt: When lifting and transporting, first let the lifting shaft pass through the packing center, then suspend the sling, or use a special spreader. Do not allow the sling to contact the conveyor belt, otherwise use wooden blocks or cushions to separate it. In addition to avoiding direct sunlight, rain and snow, you should also keep it clean. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with substances that affect the quality of industrial conveyor belts, such as acids, alkalis, oils, and organic solvents. The temperature of the warehouse should be kept between -15 and 45 degrees during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50 and 80 percent. When placing it, it should be dunnaged to prevent the nylon conveyor belt roll from rolling. During the storage period, the conveyor belts should not be stacked too high, and must be placed in rolls. Folding is strictly prohibited. If the storage time is too long, it should be turned once a quarter.
(4) Driving device: The motor, reducer bearings and brake wheels are coated with anti-rust grease, and wrapped with oil paper and plastic cloth to prevent rain and corrosive agents from entering. When the storage period is long, apply anti-rust grease to the above-mentioned processed surface once every six months, and check the surface for rust stains frequently. If problems are found, they should be dealt with in time, and they should be checked once a week during the rainy season.
(5) Conveyor equipment stored in all open-air yards, including goods covered with protective canvas, must be painted with anti-rust grease every six months. It should be noted that the surface of the goods stored in the open-air yard should be painted with anti-rust paint on the parallel rollers once a year. The surface of the goods stored in the simple warehouse should be painted with anti-rust paint once every eighteen months. Apply anti-rust paint every two years.
(6) Precautions for unpacking: In principle, the unpacking time of the conveyor should be performed in the order of installation. When the goods must be unpacked because of the inventory, the items should be put back into the original box after the inventory is completed, and the rust prevention treatment should be done . Seal the box until it is installed, and then open the box. Do not open the board forcibly. After lifting the nails, open the upper cover. When opening the packing box, prevent the transportation equipment from being damaged, especially the goods with special marks. After unpacking, first remove the ropes, steel belts and iron wires used to fix the goods, and then remove the fixed facilities, and then remove the goods in the order of up, down, small, large, light, and heavy, and do not allow the goods to be dumped out. In order to prevent the loss of small parts such as the conveyor bracket, it can be stored in cartons, wooden boxes, plastic bags, etc. during transportation.
(7) Storage and storage during installation: During the installation of the conveying equipment, according to the specific use situation of the installation site and with reference to the foregoing requirements, temporary storage and storage measures for the site shall be formulated to ensure that the equipment is intact during installation. At the same time, in order to avoid long storage time at the installation site, each equipment is shipped to the site in batches according to the installation work plan and specific progress. If the conveyor equipment cannot be installed within a short time after being transported to the construction site, the conveyor equipment should be transported back to the original warehouse or stored in the temporary warehouse at the construction site. During storage, you should often check for rust, deformation and other phenomena, and deal with problems in a timely manner, and pay attention to the possibility of damaging the product when the vehicle is approaching the cargo. Other requirements should meet the requirements for on-site storage and storage.
Copyright: tone Haiyu Machinery Co., Ltd.: Road Qingpu Titan 1288 a 5 layer B compartment 549 Tel: 021-69790948 13,917,412,877 In Email: email@example.com
Yuyin-expert in transportation equipment, quality person in domestic logistics transportation industry!