- Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact Us:
Miss Li 13917412877 Tel: 021-69790948 / 69790949 Fax: 021-69792046
National Free Hotline: 400-668-0948
Roller conveyor design parameters and motor failure solutions
Published: 2015-3-31 11:43:01 Source: Conveyor http://shxierui.com Author: Hai Yu sound machine
The roller conveyor has a simple structure, high reliability, and convenient use and maintenance. It is suitable for the transportation of various types of boxes, bags, pallets, etc. Bulk materials, small items or irregular items need to be placed on pallets or in turnover boxes. The roller conveyor can transport a single piece of heavy material or withstand large impact loads. The structure of the roller conveyor is divided into drive roller conveyors and power roller conveyors according to the driving mode. In the selection of conveyors, the food industry should give preference to all stainless steel bodies and stainless steel drums.
Before customizing the roller conveyor, we first need to determine the following roller conveyor parameters:
(1) the length, width and height of the conveyed object;
(2) the weight of each conveying unit;
(3) the bottom condition of the conveyed material;
(4) Are there any special working environment requirements?
(5) Conveyor is non-powered or motor driven.
The most common fault of the roller conveyor is the problem of the motor. The motor is the heart of the entire mechanical equipment. A little carelessness will cause the roller conveyor to be difficult to run for normal operation. Handling the fault in a timely manner is one aspect. It is also necessary to carry out regular maintenance and maintenance in order to make the life of the roller conveyor longer, and bring better economic benefits to the production enterprise.
The most common failure of roller conveyors during operation is that the motor cannot start or slows down immediately after normal startup. There are generally four reasons for this:
(1) It may be caused by a line fault. Solution: Check the line of the roller conveyor at the first time;
(2) It may also be caused by a drop in voltage. Solution: check the voltage to ensure normal;
(3) It may also be a malfunction of the contactor. Solution: At this time, check the overloaded electrical appliances for timely replacement;
(4) There is also a possibility that the roller conveyor is caused by too many continuous operations in a short time. Solution: At this time, we only need to reduce the number of operations to return the drum machine to normal use.
Copyright: tone Haiyu Machinery Co., Ltd.: Road Qingpu Titan 1288 a 5 layer B compartment 549 Tel: 021-69790948 13,917,412,877 In Email: email@example.com
Yuyin-expert in transportation equipment, quality person in domestic logistics transportation industry!