- Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact Us:
Ms. Li13917412877 Tel: 021-69790948 / 69790949 Fax: 021-69792046
National Free Hotline: 400-668-0948
Contrast characteristics of round tube belt conveyor and ordinary belt conveyor
Published: 2015-4-14 13:18:23 Source: Conveyor http://shxierui.com Author: Hai Yu sound machine
Compared with ordinary belt conveyors, round pipe belt conveyors have unique advantages:
1. During the material transportation process, closed transportation can be realized to meet the requirements of green environmental protection;
2. It has the ability to bend horizontally and vertically, and it can be flexibly arranged to reduce the number of transfer nodes. It is especially suitable for space areas with complex terrain and many obstacles;
3. The structure is compact and the cross section is small, which can save the layout space and is often used in complex transmission line environments;
4. Long transportation distance and large conveying capacity can increase the conveying inclination;
5. Ordinary support rollers and universal drive system can be selected, and the belt deviation phenomenon common to ordinary belt conveyors will not occur during use, and the manufacturing and use costs are low (compared with ordinary belt conveyors with sealing covers or belt corridors). compared to);
6. Both the upper and lower branches can transport materials, which is especially suitable for the occasion where the materials are transported in two directions, saving investment costs;
7. Closed transportation can also prevent the environment from contaminating the conveyed materials, and it can also reduce the loss of material transportation.
Therefore, round pipe belt conveyors have been widely used in developed western countries such as the United States, Britain, France, Germany, and Japan. In many situations that require green transportation and complicated terrain, round pipe belt conveyors are being gradually adopted. The machine replaces the conveying materials of ordinary belt conveyors, and the surface shows a trend from light to heavy, from cities to mines, from special to general occasions, from developed countries to developing countries. Round pipe belt conveyors have been gradually promoted and applied in mining, power plants, ports, steel, chemical, metallurgy, building materials and other industries, and have become the development direction of belt conveyor product replacement at home and abroad.
Round pipe belt conveyors are different from ordinary belt conveyors. In addition to including loading, unloading, intermediate lines, driving, tensioning and other parts, they also need to meet the requirements of complex line design and bear the full load of the conveyor system. The metal structure part is mainly expressed as metal beams and pillars of various shapes and sizes, which are described below:
1.Feed loading section
The structure and arrangement of the loading and loading part of the round pipe belt conveyor are roughly the same as those of ordinary belt conveyors, but in this part, the structure of the round pipe belt conveyor requires a conveyor belt to change from a plane to a trapezoidal groove. Gradually transition to the U-shape, and finally become the transition section of the round tube-shaped conveyor belt. The loading point should be arranged in the groove section.
The structural form and layout of the unloading part of the round pipe belt conveyor is also roughly the same as that of the ordinary belt conveyor, except that there is also a conveyor belt transition section before unloading from the structure. The round pipe belt is gradually opened into a U-shape, and Transition to trough until unloaded.
3.Drive part and tension part
The drive device and tensioning device of the round pipe belt conveyor, the arrangement form, the process requirements and the structural form are almost the same as the traditional way of the ordinary belt conveyor.
4.Intermediate tubular conveying part
The difference between the round tube belt conveyor and the ordinary belt conveyor is the tubular part in the middle of the line. This part is the core of the round tube belt technology. The middle section of the line refers to the transition from the tail section to the front of the transition section, that is, the middle section of the line. This part uses six rollers to form a hexagon, rolls the conveyor belt into a cylinder, and cuts it to keep the conveyor belt in the shape of a round tube. The idler roller is basically the same as the ordinary roller conveyor, but with better performance. Each roller is mounted on a bracket, and the bracket is bolted to the frame, which makes the bracket easy to assemble and disassemble.
5.Metal structure part
Ordinary belt conveyors usually use light and small metal structures (small cross-sections, small spans, simple structures) or trestle promenades (civil works) to support the conveying system, while the metal structure of round pipe belt conveyors and ordinary belt conveyors Compared to the machine is much more complicated. Because the conveying line of the round pipe belt conveyor often needs to cross the production equipment, the main advantages of the round pipe belt conveyor (such as space turning, overcoming obstacles, raising the conveying inclination angle, bidirectional conveyance, etc.) will make the conveyor system support Part-The metal structure part becomes large and complicated. Generally speaking, the weight of the metal structure of the larger round pipe belt conveyor accounts for about one-half to two-thirds of the weight of the whole machine, and the cost is also close to about half of the total. Therefore, the round pipe belt conveyor The design and manufacture of the metal structure of the machine will directly affect the performance and manufacturing cost of the machine.
Copyright: Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Address: Room 549, Zone B, 5th Floor, No. 1288 Huateng Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai Phone: 021-669790948 13917412877 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuyin-expert in transportation equipment, quality person in domestic logistics transportation industry!