- Shanghai Yuyin Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact Us:
Miss Li 13917412877 Tel: 021-69790948 / 69790949 Fax: 021-69792046
National Free Hotline: 400-668-0948
Application difference between mesh belt conveyor and chain plate conveyor
Published: 2015-4-17 13:09:53 Source: Conveyor http://shxierui.com Author: Hai Yu sound machine
Mesh belt conveyors are mostly used for multi-layer conveying and drying of materials. Stainless steel mesh belts are used as carriers, which are suitable for drying, dehumidifying, freezing, and heat treatment steps in various food processing industries. Made of stainless steel, the mesh belt itself is high temperature resistant and easy to clean. Mesh belt conveyors are widely used in the transportation of beverage bottles, aluminum cans, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and other industries.By choosing different mesh belts, they can be made into bottle storage tables, elevators, sterilizers, vegetable washing machines, cold bottle machines, and Special equipment for meat food transportation and other industries consider the mesh belt to withstand the tensile limit, the longest single line length generally does not exceed 20 meters. The structural forms are: horizontal and straight conveyance, promotion climbing conveyance, turn conveyance and other forms. The conveyor belt can also be equipped with accessories such as promotion baffles and side baffles to meet various technological requirements.
The chain conveyor uses a standard roof chain as the bearing surface, and is driven by a motor reducer as a power transmission. It runs in a dedicated guide rail. Depending on the process, the roof chain is divided into turning and linear types. The chain plate conveyor uses a series of slats fixed to the traction chain to convey materials in a horizontal or inclined direction. A single piece of steel plate is articulated into an endless belt as the traction and load bearing member of the conveyor. The driving endless belt in the trough box transports the coal scraper through the separator. It consists of driving mechanism, tensioning device, traction chain, slats, driving and redirecting sprocket, frame and other parts. It has been widely used in metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, electric power, machinery manufacturing and other industrial sectors of the national economy.
The mesh belt conveyor is the same as the chain conveyor in that they are used to transport the materials. They can transport the materials on a certain conveyor line from the initial feeding point to the final unloading point. Process, a wide range of applications.
1. Chain plate conveyor is suitable for conveying materials with small volume and regular shape, while mesh belt conveyor is suitable for conveying materials with irregular shape.
2. Chain plate conveyors use chain plates as conveyor belts, so they are mostly used for industrial transportation. Mesh belt conveyors use mesh belts as conveyor belts, so they are mostly used in the food industry and drying and cleaning industries.
3. Both types of conveyors can be used in high temperature or acid and alkali environments, but mesh belt conveyors are more commonly used in drying and cleaning. The raw materials for the chain plate and the mesh belt are the same. Both carbon steel and stainless steel are determined according to the specific use environment.
4. The mesh belt conveyor can run at medium and high speed when conveying materials, and the chain plate conveyor runs at ultra low speed.
5. The materials conveyed by the mesh belt are generally light materials, which have low noise and low cost during the transportation. The chain conveyor is generally suitable for the transportation of large and heavy materials, and its service life is longer than the life of the mesh belt conveyor.
Copyright: tone Haiyu Machinery Co., Ltd.: Road Qingpu Titan 1288 a 5 layer B compartment 549 Tel: 021-69790948 13,917,412,877 In Email: email@example.com
Yuyin-expert in transportation equipment, quality person in domestic logistics transportation industry!