021-69790948 Miss Li.
Can be customized according to customer's product type and requirements For quotes, please contact online customer service, we will provide you with warm service.
The idler roller is an important part of the belt conveyor, with many types and large quantities. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the rollers is especially important.
The role of the conveyor roller is to support the conveyor belt and the weight of the material. The idler operation must be flexible and reliable. The function is to support the belt, reduce the running resistance of the belt, and make the verticality of the belt not exceed a certain limit to ensure that the belt runs smoothly. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the supporting rollers plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the idler is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to make a high-quality idler.
Basic types of rollers:
(1) The supporting rollers are classified into self-aligning supporting rollers , buffering supporting rollers , grooved supporting rollers , and parallel supporting rollers according to their uses. The function of the self-aligning idler is to correct the deviation of the belt conveyor belt. Usually, a rotary groove-shaped self-aligning idler is installed on the heavy load section of the conveyor, and a parallel self-aligning idler is installed on the idle section. The buffer roller is applied to the tailstock according to the actual situation. When receiving the material, it can reduce the impact of the material on the belt, which is beneficial to the service life of the long belt. The trough roller is generally composed of two side rollers and a flat roller. The groove angle is generally 30 degrees. For a detachable belt conveyor, the three rollers of the trough roller are hinged to each other, so Called articulated idler. The parallel idler is generally a long roll, which is called the lower idler because it is installed at the lower end under pressure.
(2) The rollers are divided into two types: steel and plastic rollers. There are three types of roller bearing housings: cast iron, steel stamped and phenolic plastic.
The seal of the roller is divided into steel and plastic. Their seals are filled with grease. The quality of the rollers directly affects the power consumption of the belt conveyor and the life of the belt. Therefore, the dust-proof seal is reliable and the lubrication is important.
There are five other criteria for judging the quality of the rollers:
1. Dust-proof performance of roller;
2. Waterproof performance of roller;
3. Axial bearing performance of rollers;
4. Impact resistance of roller;
5. Service life of idler roller.
Classification of rollers:
1. Divided into rubber roller , ceramic roller, nylon roller and insulation roller according to material.
2. There are grooved idler groups, various types of parallel idler groups, various self-aligning idler groups, and various buffer idler groups.
(1) Slotted rollers include ordinary type rollers, forward type rollers, quick-change bearing rollers, hanging type rollers, triple chain rollers, reversible rollers, variable slot angle rollers, transitional rollers Rollers, V-shaped rollers, etc .;
(2) Parallel idlers include ordinary idlers, comb-like idlers, forward inclined idlers, steel rubber idlers, spiral idlers, etc .;
(3) Self-aligning idlers include general purpose, friction reversible idlers, powerful idlers, tapered idlers, spiral idlers, combined idlers, etc .;
(4) Buffer rollers include spring plate rollers, buffer ring rollers, strong buffer rollers, adjustable elastic rollers, hanging rollers, etc .;
Ceramic rollers are simply referred to as ceramic rollers. This product not only has the characteristics of wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, stable operation, anti-theft, etc., but ceramic rollers can effectively prevent the belt from running away, reduce the local loss of the belt, and extend the belt Service life reduces the frequent replacement of rollers for use in harsh outdoor environments. Ceramic rollers have a much longer life than ordinary rollers. Ceramic rollers have high strength and good wear resistance. Ceramic rollers have a long service life and reduce belt wear. High temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, strong corrosion resistance, ceramic rollers are suitable for various harsh environments. Without static electricity, sparks are not easy to occur during abrasion and collision. Ceramic rollers are suitable for easy environments such as coal mines. Stable performance, can effectively prevent the belt conveyor from drifting, pulling forks, and generating heat.
Nylon idler roller has low friction coefficient, wear resistance, and is not easy to damage the belt. It has excellent self-lubricity, and can be operated under harsh environmental conditions without oiling during use. It is not easy to jam and has good anti-magnetic properties. Corrosion resistance, strong aging resistance, resistance to weak acids, weak bases and organic solvents, non-toxic and non-polluting, can withstand repeated shocks and vibrations. The nylon idler itself is light weight, only one third of the metal parts, easy to install, low maintenance rate, low noise, stable operation, energy saving, can improve the use cycle of the nylon idler, dustproof, good waterproof performance, in the environment of more dust It is not easy to get water when used. Wing mator rollers have a full range of specifications for nylon rollers, which can produce diameters, lengths, and special specifications can be customized according to demand.
Nylon idler features:
1. Nylon idler roller has extremely high abrasion resistance, extremely low friction coefficient, and it is not easy to wear the belt;
2. Nylon idler has excellent self-lubricity, no oil is needed, and it is not easy to jam under harsh conditions;
3. The nylon roller has antistatic, antismoldering, aging resistance, and chemical (acid, alkali and organic solvent) corrosion resistance;
4, can withstand repeated shocks and vibrations;
5. The ambient temperature range of nylon roller is: -40 ℃ ～ 80 ℃;
6, excellent mechanical properties, light weight, easy installation, no maintenance required;
7. Nylon idler with low noise (3-7DB) runs smoothly and has a long service life (3-5 times the life of metal idler)
Performance characteristics of grooved rollers :
1. The grooved roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: acid and alkali salts are hard to corrode it.
2. The grooved idler has strong hardness: strong abrasion resistance.
3. Good sealing performance: The grooved idler is fully sealed, and plastic labyrinth seals are installed at both ends. The oily grease will not leak and the rolling shaft can be kept for a long time. The grooved idler runs under the fully sealed state.
4. Slotted roller ceramic surface: An oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, no material adheres, and the coefficient of friction with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force for hoisting.
5. Groove rollers have a long service life: Groove rollers use 2-5 times longer than steel rollers, and can reduce belt wear. The belt does not run away, extending the belt service life.
6, low operating costs: trough-shaped rollers can reduce the overall cost of the belt conveyor, reducing maintenance man-hours.
Trough rollers are widely used in all places with large open-air dust and high corrosive environments, such as mines, power plants, steel plants, stone plants, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, fertilizer plants, wharfs, etc. Groove rollers are often used.
Buffer idler (impact idler) is used to reduce the impact of blanking on the conveyor belt at the receiving place of the belt conveyor. It is a type of idler developed for corrosive environments such as coal washing plants, coking plants, chemical plants, etc. It has ten times more toughness than ordinary metal, five times longer life than traditional column shoes, corrosion resistance, flame retardant, antistatic, light weight, etc. It is widely used in mining. The polymer material special for the roller body has mechanical properties similar to bronze, has good abrasion resistance, and has good self-lubricating properties without hurting the belt. The buffer roller has excellent corrosion resistance. The roller body and seal are made of high-molecular material, which is resistant to corrosion. Used in corrosive occasions, the service life can reach more than 5 times that of ordinary idlers.
The buffer idler is light in weight and has low rotational inertia. The special polymer material for the idler is light in weight and its specific gravity is one-seventh of that of steel. The idler made of this material weighs about one-half of the ordinary idler and has a small rotational inertia. The friction is small.
Anti-offset rollers for belt conveyor
The buffer rollers are installed below the receiving section of the conveyor to reduce the impact of the material on the conveyor belt when the material is dropped. The service life of the conveyor belt is long. The distance between the buffer rollers is generally 100-600 mm.
In terms of installation, the buffering rollers are firstly to improve the installation density; the second is to check frequently and replace the damaged rollers in time. It is recommended to install a buffer air lock for a conveyor belt with a large drop in material fall and replace the buffer idler with a buffer bed. In terms of purchasing, according to the characteristics of the buffer idler, the following points should be mentioned: the radial runout of the idler, the flexibility of the idler, the amount of axial movement, the dustproof performance of the idler, the waterproof performance, the axial load bearing performance of the idler, Impact resistance of rollers, etc.
(1) Temperature protection of buffer roller
When the temperature between the belt conveyor roller and the belt exceeds the limit, the detection device installed next to the roller sends an over-temperature signal. After the receiver receives the signal, after 3s delay, the execution part moves and the power to the motor is cut off. The conveyor automatically Stops to protect the temperature.
(2) Roller speed protection
If the conveyor fails, such as the motor burned, the mechanical transmission part is damaged, the belt or chain is broken, the belt slips, etc., the magnetic switch in the accident sensor SG installed on the conveyor is not closed or cannot be closed at normal speed. At this time, the control system will delay the circuit according to the inverse time characteristic, and the speed protection circuit will work to make the execution part move and cut off the power supply to the motor to avoid the accident from expanding.
(3) Coal level protection of buffer roller coal bunker
There are two coal level electrodes in the coal bunker. When the coal bunker can not put coal because there is no empty car, the coal level will gradually rise. When the coal level rises to the high electrode, the coal level protection action starts from the first belt conveyor. Each conveyor stopped in turn because of coal piled at the tail.
1. Radial runout of the roller (this index directly affects the stability of material transportation)
2. Axial momentum (directly affects the service life of the roller)
3. Flexibility (affects the service life of the rollers and the service life of the tape, and the driving power of the whole machine)
4. Waterproof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
5. Dust-proof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
6. Axial load capacity (affects the service life of the idler)
7. Impact resistance (affects the service life of the idler)
8. Rotation resistance (affects the service life of the tape).
The rollers drive the roller tube body, bearing housing, bearing outer ring, and seal ring to rotate by the friction between the belt and the roller, and realize the logistics transmission with the belt.
1. Before using the rollers, carefully check the appearance for serious bump damage. The rotating rollers should rotate flexibly without jamming.
2. The installation distance of the supporting rollers should be determined by scientific calculations according to the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor. Avoid over-sparse or dense installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid friction between each other.
1. The normal service life of the supporting roller is more than 20000h, and generally no maintenance is required. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. Replace the rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotation in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the bearing holder opening must be outward. After the bearing is installed in the idler roller, the proper clearance should be maintained and it should not be crushed to death.
3. The seals should use original accessories, and they should be packed into the rollers separately during assembly.
4. The rollers in use should be prevented from hitting the roller tube body with heavy objects.
5. In order to ensure the sealing performance and performance of the roller, it is prohibited to disassemble the roller at will.